admin | September 06, 2021
Kindness is a type of behavior marked by acts of generosity,
consideration, or concern for others, it plays an important role in our happiness; Studies have
shown that kindness improves our physical and mental health, whether we show kindness, accept
kindness, or simply witness kindness.
Here are some of the physical and mental effects that kindness has on us.
- • By giving, you not only feel good but also become
- • We feel happier when we do good deeds.
- • Kind and helpful people are usually the most
- • TWe increase children's feelings of well-being and
happiness, reduce bullying, and strengthen their friendships by teaching them
to be kind.
- • Random good deeds not only benefit those you give but
benefit the individuals by maintaining positive mental health.
To build a Kindness Community, it is important that we start with a younger
generation by passing on the values and belief systems that were passed down to us by our
Here are some ways to create a culture of kindness with our children.
- • Create message boards that empower students to learn
and share kindness with others.
- • Help them write kind letters to friends, family, or
anyone who helped them. It also makes them feel grateful.
- • Make them appreciate the people around them who take
care of them as their guardians, housekeepers, or anyone else as extra help.
Encourage children to respect them and not abuse their help.
- • Get creative with your kids and create fun crafts
like thank you cards, hanging hearts, and more.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is in vain." If random
kindness isn't easy for you, try this challenge: Do a nice little thing for someone every
day. Then pay attention to the effects on you. Does it get easier the more you do it? Take
more opportunities and act to be nice in your world. You will start to feel lighter and